Monday, March 21, 2011

Stoner Sarah Silverman: Charlie Sheen is "Too Cokey" For Me

Charlie Sheen might be following her on Twitter, but Sarah Silverman has no desire to be one of his �goddesses�.

Silverman said on the Joy Behar show, �I�m probably not his type. I know he�s totally sober, but whether he is or not, I don�t like that coke-y energy�I�m a stoner. I like slow and chilled and let�s watch TV.� Not only that, but Sarah talks back too much to be a Charlie Sheen goddess. I�m pretty sure that job entails doing what you�re told and not making sarcastic comments about whatever that is. And if Charlie Sheen shot Kelly Preston in the arm, I�d hate to see what he�d do to a wisecracker like Sarah Silverman.

In fact, he�s probably not even aware she�s female. It would take a lot of convincing on her part, and Sheen would only respond with: �But--you speak. And you don�t take your clothes off for money. You�re obviously a man.�

No comments:

Post a Comment